A Focus Group Around the Future of Case Management and Technology
On Sunday April 8, 2018 VR Horizons will be partnering with Alliance Enterprises, the leading provider of case management solutions for Vocational Rehabilitation (VR), to host an on-site focus group at the Hyatt Regency Bethesda.
This free session, scheduled to coincide with the Council of State Administrators of Vocational Rehabilitation (CSAVR) and National Council of State Agencies for the Blind (NCSAB) Spring conferences, will be available to agency directors attending either of the two conferences. Guests and Alliance staff alike will join in a discussion of priorities to guide the future of case management software.
The planned topics for discussion include:
- Data Exchange for Streamlining Data Collection
- Data Integrity and Data Security
- Employer Relations and Engagement
- Going Paperless
- Order of Selection
- Performance Measures and Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Reporting
- Strategies for Delivery and Tracking Pre-Employment Transition Services
- Subminimum Wage Requirements
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Common Intake
The event will be held in the Old Georgetown and Congressional rooms of the hotel, will begin promptly at 5:00 p.m., and will conclude by 6:30 pm. During the hour-and-a-half session, snacks and beverages will be served. Please click the link below to secure your spot! Also available below are accessible copies of both Alliance CEO Chris Pieper’s letter to agency directors, and the getAwareLive! pre-conference training postcard.
We look forward to seeing you in Maryland!